Source for 87 Cabriolet interior Parts

Anyone have a good online source for odd interior parts?

I need the seat back release handles for the front buckets, and the large round control handle that adjusts the angle of the seatbacks?

I am in Los Angeles.

Thanks

Stats

87 Cabriolet
Reply to
Jon Statsinger

I've seen the round ones on ebay several times. For the release handles I'd check the dealer price (I've been surprised a few times on how cheap the original parts). Or go to the local junkyard.

HTH Steve

Reply to
sehaare

In LA I got all the new parts I needed from ETY Parts Imports Inc. Very good prices and sometimes good tech. advice. They are at:

2144 Colorado Blvd. in Eagle Rock. 213-254-7442 Or best junkyard for VW on Telfair Av. at Tuxford in Sun Valley. In that area there are two more good junkyards for imports on the othe side of freeway 5 around Bradley. But only if you are good with tools and not afraid to get a little dirty on your hands.

J> Anyone have a good online source for odd interior parts?

Reply to
Tom Resi

Thanks Tom, I have basic tools and don't mind getting dirty. The junkyards are a great tip

Thanks for the help

Stats

Tom Resi wrote:

Reply to