Source for strut/spring 88 Cabbie.

I need new springs for my 88 Cabbie, (in the USA) and the local parts store doesn't have a listing.

So I'm looking for either a cross-reference (say an 83 Jetta for example?) or an online source that is good to deal with.

I think the basic struts are OK (they are neither expensive, or hard to get) but both springs are broken, so I figured I'd just replace the entire units if possible.

Sad that both springs are broken since there are only 44K miles on this car.

Reply to
PeterD

Jim Behning

Thanks!