Squeeks in 2003 Jetta sway bar and sunroof.

I took the car in for service yesterday nad they fixed a bunch of things. I mentioned clutch pedal and front end squeek. Both appear to be gone with a note about lubricate anti-sway bar bushings. What lubricant is used as I am sure I will be hearing squeeks out of warranty in 6 months?

Second question is what lubricant where for the sunroof?

Jim B.

Reply to
jimbehning