Subaru WRX is awesome!

I have had 3 GTI's including a 2002 VR6 and these are great cars and fun to drive, but test drove a Subaru WRX last week and its just awesome in every way and even more fun to drive than the GTI.

Hate to say anything against VW, especially here but can't wait for delivery of the new Subaru.

Reply to
Sherlock

I too LOVE the scoobies. I envy you. (BTW, hope you have your flame suit on)

Reply to
93 Fox

Yeah, I'm watching the SpeedTV / CCN broadcast where they're building up a WRX.

Like most Japanese cars (including my beloved, departed '84 Turbo Colt) it takes a team of factory techs to do simple things, like change a clutch. When you fry the clutch, remember that my VW Golf only needs 3-4 hours to do the same thing.

Thinking you're trying to be a troll?

Tim Wohlford '89 Golf

Reply to
Tim Wohlford

I agree that the WREX is sweet. I've drivin my friends @ work and it's pretty sweet. But, I see these cars by the buttload up here in Boulder, CO and that is something that deters me from EVER wanting a WRX- Esp a blue one. THEY"RE EVERYWHERE>> AGGHHH..

Reply to
PJ4LIFE

A lot of fun is right. I have had a few older subaru's, and they were good cars. This one feels rather cheaply built compared to others. I wonder if it will become a rattle box after you drive it like it demands to be driven.

Reply to
Tony Bad

That's a long time. You can do it on a Scoob in about 2-2.5 hrs on the ground and that's with drinking beer.

--TW Once you go flatrate you never go back.

Reply to
Tundra Wookie

LOL!!!!

Reply to