Super Beetle, $200, Annapolis

friend of mine who has a tire store is selling an old Super Beetle. He offered it to me for $200 - I passed. It may run but it needs a lot of TLC to ever pass inspection. The good news is it has a very nice set of slotted mags on it which might be worth it if you like slotted mags...

e-me if you want the guy's info. I don't know anything about the car other than it looks rough, has early rear fenders and taillights on it and there's surface rust in all sorts of odd places. I was thinking about buying it as a parts car for my 914 (don't the brakes interchange?) but I really don't need enough stuff to justify it, and I don't need the wheels (I have a set of Pedrinnis)

nate

Reply to
Nathan Nagel

Wrong news group. Try the airheads...