Terryville, CT show

Is anyone going to the Terryville, CT show, this Sunday that would like to share the cost of a vendor space? I just have a few things (mostly two sets of rims, some key blanks, and some 12 volt string lights) that I would like to try to sell, but it doesn't seem worth it to get a whole space. If anyone is already getting a space, I'd be interested in sharing the cost, or giving a portion of whatever sells.

If interested, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks, Ed

Reply to
Ed