classic mini 5 speed gearbox anyone want one ?

hiya I have a classic mini cooper with a 1400 and a 5 speed box that i have only ever run in the garage. I have decided to sell the 5 speed box, Its almost as new and i have never run it on the road but it has been mounted on the engine and the engine has been run for about an hour total..

It was made by minisport and cost £2000 new but that was some time ago..I was hoping to get £1000 as ive just stoved in my leon cupra and although not hard up the cash would help with the bill.

if anyone is interested you can contact me at fragged8 @hotmail.com

take out the spaces to email me .. richard

Reply to
virgin

I didn't think they ever made a 5-speed box for the classic Mini?

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Jack Knight, Minisport and Minispares all had 5-speed boxes available. I've heard doubts raised about the reliability of them though.

Reply to
Chris Morriss