thanks forthe help!:)

a while back I posted a question regarding a 90 golf 1.8L with no backup lights. After replacing the switch, I still had no lights. I finally got the time to take a look at it again, and after reading all your suggestions, it turns out that indeed you have to swap the terminals around on the multi-wire black sensor.Thanks for all your help folks!

Uboo

BTW, the original switch was definitely toast

Reply to
uboo