Timing Belt for 91 passat

I wanted to tackle my timing belt issue this weekend but I haven't gotten the Bently service manual delivered yet (damn chapters). Does anyone have this in PDF format that they could send to me or just the chapter on replacing the timing belt?

Also if anyone has some advice or recommendations on changing the timing belt it would be appreciated. It's always nice to have a heads up before taking on a big job.

Cheers,

Reply to
Kevin Sundberg

Got my bently manual, I'll be tackling the fun stuff tonight.

Reply to
Kevin Sundberg