TJ Sway Bar Link Torque Values Anyone??

I will be replacing a sway bar Link on a 2000 TJ today. I got an OEM part from the dealer. Can anyone please take a quick peak at a Service
Manual and tell me the torque values for the top and bottom bolts?
Thanks!
Andrew
Exact torque values aren't critical for those two mounting bolts, just get them tight. You probably could have bought a set of better quality quick disconnects useful for offroading for what you paid for the OE part from the dealer.
Jerry
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

--
Jerry Bransford
PP-ASEL N6TAY

this is for my zj. http://members.cox.net/wilsond/front_antisway/index.html
I installed mine without a torque wrench. I just made both the top and bottom "nice and tight."
Tom
did pass the time by typing: