TJ Sway Bar Link Torque Values Anyone??

I will be replacing a sway bar Link on a 2000 TJ today. I got an OEM part from the dealer. Can anyone please take a quick peak at a Service Manual and tell me the torque values for the top and bottom bolts?

Thanks!

Andrew

Reply to
dooodahman

Exact torque values aren't critical for those two mounting bolts, just get them tight. You probably could have bought a set of better quality quick disconnects useful for offroading for what you paid for the OE part from the dealer.

Jerry

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com did pass the time by typing:

this is for my zj.

DougW

I installed mine without a torque wrench. I just made both the top and bottom "nice and tight."

Tom

Reply to
mabar