On the lookout for a 300 Tdi Disco auto..

Was wanting a Td5 but I've just bought a van, which leaves the budget a bit short to stretch to a Td5 (sadly a Disco wasn't realistically big enough to be used as a 'van' as well so I have had to split the budget in half).

Looking for something pretty specific, must be a 5dr 7-seater 300 Tdi ES with an auto 'box, after June 95 (the ones with electric front seats) Condition chosen over age. Colour not too important for me, but SWMBO states, not white, turquoise or (as one of my friends used to describe it) "dog-dick" red.

If anyone has anything F/S or knows of a nice one around, let me know. Saw a nice one go for an absolute bargain at 1800 quid on eBay last night with just over 100k on the clock, but I didn't have time to get to the UK to pick it up - tho I'm willing to spend more than that if a good one comes along.

Alternatively, I'd love a 110 Tdi Auto for under 4k if such a thing exists or has been created! I've seen the odd V8 conversion, but I couldn't really afford to run it daily.

Hoping to get back into a LR again soon after what seems like a long time!

Cheers,

Matt P.S. Anyone want an Espace?!

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

Matt - I've sent you a email. I'm just about to sell my 1995 300tdi ES (in Rioja Red).

cheers Gavin

Reply to
GS