Variable service Vs Fixed

On my 99 Passat TDI the oil service is flashing on my MFD, if I used the long life oil that's used for the Variable Service how do i set the MFD to recognise this, the handbook only tells you how to zero it.

Any ideas

Craig

Reply to
craig

I can't think of the website....but there is a Passat owner's website that details this....damn, I have read it before but I can't think of the procedure....

Reply to
Pete Cressman

Do a Search on that site...

Reply to