vent control lights gone out

the lights that are behind the ventialtion controls (the ones just above the ashtray) on my 2002 polo have gone out. i am assuming it is just a blown bulb. before i give the switches a good pull i just wanted to know if that is the way i get to the bulbs. i have tried gently pulling them but they didnt shift and i dont want to break anything.

if anyone could enlighten me it would be appreciated.

thanks

matt

Reply to
matt