VWoA Mailing Address

Has anybody ever been able to come up with an actual mailing address (or e-mail addy) for anyone important at VWoA? I have been trying to resolve something using the tiny box they give you to voice your thoughts on the VW web site, but want a bit more space to write.

VW's "customer service" seems to have taken lessons for that "NO" guy David Spade plays on those TV ads. Contacting them remains a waste of time, just like it was 25 years ago when I had my first cause to get in touch with them!

I asked a whole series of questions and one of 6 were actually answered, and that answer was a quote from my owners manual. Not the kind of meaningful dialogue I had in mind.

Thanks in advance for any direction. (and please don't tell me to buy a Toyota or Honda...although as of late, that is starting to sound like a pretty good idea)

Reply to
Tony Bad

Get a copy of their annual report.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

That would be good...heck it might have some home addresses! I could go do a "lawn job"...(;^P)

Reply to
Tony Bad

"Tony Bad" wrote: > Has anybody ever been able to come up with an actual mailing > address (or > e-mail addy) for anyone important at VWoA? I have been trying > to resolve > something using the tiny box they give you to voice your > thoughts on the VW > web site, but want a bit more space to write. > > VW's "customer service" seems to have taken lessons for that > "NO" guy David > Spade plays on those TV ads. Contacting them remains a waste > of time, just > like it was 25 years ago when I had my first cause to get in > touch with > them! > > I asked a whole series of questions and one of 6 were actually > answered, and > that answer was a quote from my owners manual. Not the kind of > meaningful > dialogue I had in mind. > > Thanks in advance for any direction. (and please don't tell me > to buy a > Toyota or Honda...although as of late, that is starting to > sound like a > pretty good idea) > > -- > Tony Bad > -------------- > > 02 Jetta Wagon > 01 Eurovan MV > 91 Jetta 1.6 Diesel > 86 Jetta > 79 Rabbit 1.5 Diesel (semi-retired for now) > Schwinn Continental 10 Speed > Radio Flyer Pedal Car (my daughter made me add this)

Tony, yes call the VW 800 number and speak to a CSR. They will give you the address you need.

Reply to
bookbug

This worked for me. I ended up with a new Passat. Dr. Jens Neumann, President

Volkswagen of America

3800 Hamlin Road

Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326

Good Luck , David