VWOA and Contimental should be sued

Which is what exactly?

Reply to
Oldbie

As we have all said from the beginning, the bullshit that Contimental has been pulling has been nothing short of extortion. Below is an article about someone fighting back against the record industry suing those who've downloaded music files.....a lady has brought racketeering and extortion charges against them. Why this couldn't and shouldn't be brought against VWOA and their hired guns (Contimental) is eludes me.

If nothing else, read the 3rd and 4th paragraphs and see if that doesn't apply EXACTLY to Contimental and what they've done.

Consider that the people Contimental has gone after had no ulterior motives either.....by that I mean that they were just hobbyists who were celebrating a make of car and not in it to make a buck or to "steal" a product or service (as the RIAA contends with downloading and distribution of copyrighted property). This only heightens the inequity and heavy handedness of Contimental.

I will not leave them alone for they have done us a great injustice, one that had yet to be admitted to or rectified. Pardon my French but they can all go fornicate themselves and leave the children molesting to the professionals (like the one gloved chanteuse plastic surgery poster boy)

-ANT

Stop that. To reply change my ISP to @hotmail.com

Reply to
ANT

The record industry downloading problem is much more well known than the VWoA issue, and most people outside the hobby don't really have that much concern for the guy that used a VW logo on his website. Another problem for the VW people is that many of the parts company owners are not wealthy people with the means to fight the case. Justice for all who have money. The thing with the record industry issue is that they are suing people whose kids downloaded music, and not that many people are sympathetic to the artists and records who already have zillions of dollars. Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show Pictures

Bill Berckman
*beams* Nice to see you back and blowing a gasket ANT. I missed you. :)

Kidd

"A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

I sure hope we don't have a misunderstanding, ANT. I'm in 100% agreement.

Reply to
jjs

Me too, in a hairy, smelly, manly kind of way

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

..................I'm thinking that there's some soap and a razor and some sensitivity training waiting for you upon your arrival here in Imperial Rome later on this year................lol

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Yea, I bet I'll be forced to take my annual shower a few months ahead of schedule :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

"ANT" wrote

Here's the best I can do ... can't find anything more "official" looking than this. Maybe Bill B has got a link?

thread:

WTF is with this last statement? None of the posts I've seen were arguing with you or flaming you.

Skip the meds today? ;-) Come back, Shane!

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H