wanted: source of 92 passat transmission harness parts

I'm looking for a real source of some external connectors for the harnesses that plug into the auto trans on a

92 passat.

I'm very tired of the internet searches (or perhaps I need to re-hone my search skills given the new wave of EVERY KEY WORD EVER INVENTED turning up for EVERY PARTS VENDOR, whether or not they even are remotely interested in carrying the part I'm looking for).

Any sources with lots of dead passats would be appreciated, as the easiest way to get what I need is to cut off old connectors (the plugs) and re-splice.

-- Rob

-- so much fishing, so little time --

--please remuv the 'NOWAY2it' from my email addy to email me--

Reply to
-- Rob

Darryl

sorry, I should have mentioned this.