Website sells shortened half shafts for A2

I found a web site in Fla. , BSI Racing , that sells shortened half shafts for the A2. they claim this is what you need if you keep breaking half shafts. anyone heard of the half shafts being to long before. I broke the left one that I put on last year. It was binding about a month before it broke . it would rock the steering wheel back and forth. But it would go away, on its own as I was driving, if I hammered on and off the gas pedal. It would get worse as I was turning. I suspect motor mounts,and front springs, struts. but cant figure out how to check the mounts. I put on at the same time,a year ago, front motor mount, both wheel bearing assemblies, both half shafts. rt. tie rod, ball joints, brakes and rotors, tires. timing belt and tensioner. Rear struts and springs.and alternator. I shoulda did the strut assemblies but I didn't have the 250 bucks for them.

Reply to
skydivertu