what are my wheels known as?

I have the stock 16" alloy wheels on my GTI, I'd like to know what that pattern is called as I'd like to have a spare alloy wheel. Got a nasty scrape on one of them and would like to have it repaired, also would like to get a new tire ASAP (preferably sooner than the week it would take to have the wheel done) I hit something the other day, don't know what (didn't see it, nor was anything present when I went back down the road where I hit it) but I got a nice gash in the sidewall of one of my new Pilots and a little mess on the bead area as well that looks like hell. I remember the front of the car jumping in the air like I hit some angle iron or something but I sure didn't see anything...

thanks,

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Just look for the part number on the rim which maybe where the wheel bolts are, or behind one of the spokes.

Reply to
Woodchuck