What do you think about 'Citi' cars (re) introduced to the US Market?

Awh, just tell him that he's ugly and his mother dresses him funny...

Reply to
Grumman-581

The ozone layer is repairing itself, and will take 100 years or more to do so. Not aware that we can (or should) try to speed up this process.

"The general health of our planet is not good" is a little bit of an overstatement. Some areas are getting much worse, many areas are getting better. By and large, those areas that are getting much worse are those not "controlled" by the "West", so it doesn't matter much what we do.

By "global warming", I assume you mean "man-made global warming"; I'm just glad I didn't live 10,000 years ago, 130,000 years ago, 240,000 years ago,

330,000 years ago, or 410,000 years ago, there must have been a hell of a lot of SUVs on the road back then!

Ken Finney

I'm afraid you are glossing over a very serious subject. It is not nearly as simple and trivial as you seem to suggest.

Reply to
Papa

You. He didn't agree with you so you "assume" he must not have understood you. That is a Prick-ish way to debate to assume everyone is stupid but you.

Reply to
Numan

And are you making the same assumption?

Reply to
Papa

Am I assuming that anyone who doesn't agree with me is stupid or doesn't comprehend the issue? No. I have made no assumptions. I have just stated my opinion.

Reply to
Numan

Dont worry - Ken's not very smart anyway. What kind of idiot posts to USENET using their employers newservers? And Boeing is currently placing an emphasis on avoiding the use of company servers to post political content, so I'm sure they will run him down and discipline him appropriately. Fell free to contact Boeing and complain -

Risking your career to pop off Republican talking points. Typical decision making from the folks who are bringing us our current good times.

Reply to
HooHa

The kind of idiot that has posted to USENET using the employer's newservers since 1986 or so, when USENET was more of a civil place? Once the cat is out of the bag, oh well. I am fully aware of my company's policies, and have never been found to be in violation of them. Republican talking points? Don't know what they are; I'm a stoic, not a Republican.

You did give good advice regarding the lubrication properties of low sulfur diesel, any doubts, just throw in some B100. I understand the new ultra-low sulfur diesel has even better lubrication properties than the originial (pre-low sulfur) fuel.

Cheers.

Reply to
Ken Finney