What is done at the 90K service - 1999.5 Golf TDI

Hey.

I need to make a list up of the stuff that would be done by the VW dealer for my cars (1999.5 Golf TDI) 90K service.

From what I can gather in the owners manual it is: Oil change Brake fluid change - and system inspection Coolant change - system inspection Suspension and underpinnings checkup Fuel filter change Drain water seperator I am also going to have the ATF fluid changed out (recommended by my dealer every 100K Kms... may as well get it done now) Inspect belts - replace if needed Timing belt checkup - should be fine, done at 60K, good till 120K

Is this basically it?

Also my brakes shudder a little bit, are slightly warped rotors okay to drive with, or should I look at investing in new brakes at this service (don't really want to deplete the bank account, but i'll do what is needed)

Reply to
Rob Guenther