What is the best window regulator?

Is there an after market product that is better than others? I have heard so many horror stories about having to replace the cables several times. I just want to fix it and be done with it.. While we are on the subject can just the cable be replaced? Or do I have to replace the whole regulator?

Reply to
Guardenman

give everyone a clue what car you are talking about first and you may get a response

Reply to
RaT

Yes...

Reply to
Woodchuck

Sorry! I have a 2001 Beetle with power windows.

Reply to
Guardenman