Wiper motor

Well, been thru the bentley book and there really isn't much info on the wipers... had someone replace my master cylinder and now the wipers are dead.. yes, I could bring it back, but it's a in-law and he did it whining and complaining the whole time anyway...

So, any wires for the wiper motor right near the master cylinder? He left a few vacuum lines disconnected but we got those paired up ok... just the wipers that are dead (did i mention we've been getting these nasty t-storms every other day;-)

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing

Knowing what model and year might help. Using the wiring diagram in the manual would also help. Keep in mind that it may not be the wiring and maybe they just went out at the same time. Also consider that you may have a fuse out. He may have shorted something while working on it and while the wiring is ok now the fuse is still out.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

What you got, Golf, Jetta, NB, Eurovan, Passat, Thing, etc? Information is POWER!

Reply to
Woodchuck

Reply to
dnotes

Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote: : Well, been thru the bentley book and there really isn't much info on the : wipers... had someone replace my master cylinder and now the wipers are : dead.. yes, I could bring it back, but it's a in-law and he did it whining : and complaining the whole time anyway...

: So, any wires for the wiper motor right near the master cylinder? He left : a few vacuum lines disconnected but we got those paired up ok... just the : wipers that are dead (did i mention we've been getting these nasty t-storms : every other day;-)

Sorry... it's a 86 GTI

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing