zender sideskirt replacement

Hey all,

my 89 Wolfy has a Zender sideskirt kit on it.

  1. Is this factory or after-market. Its a really nice skirt and matches the car very well. I've only had the car for a couple months and it was on there when the previous owner bought the car.

  1. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement for it? One side has a broken section near the rear fender. I'd like to keep the same style.

Here's a shot of the (good) side of the car with the full fender.

Here's a shot of it a little larger on the damaged side. The damage was from the windstorm (Hurricane Elvis) we had in Memphis in July. 100MPH winds tossed a small tree down the street and swiped the drivers side.

If anybody recognizes this or could point me in the right direction to replacements, mucho appreciated.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

It's aftermarket.

sells Zender stuff. Might wantto see if they can get it for you.

Reply to
Matt B.