Latest threads in Volkswagen, everything elseshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

AC jetta 2000
I have a 2000 Jetta 1.8T. My AC works fine, the only thing is when I turn on the AC the rad fans do not go on. Other than that the fans work fine, they just dont go on when the AC is turned on,...
1
1

97 Golf keeps shutting off
My son's 97 Golf had a new clutch put in but we haven't got the car back from the garage. The problem is that when you come to a stop sign, the car stops for no particular reason. It starts back up...
2
2

Re: '98 Jetta GT????
I know older golf GT's were diesels. if there are newer GT's, I'm not sure of. --Andy P
4
4

Re: Drive axle flange circlip fit
Thanks for sharing your experiences, Jim. I tried making a tool like somebody suggested somewhere, but mine was just too clumsy to get down to business. So I got a new set of circlips and Oh-So-Gently...
1
1

Re: Jetta '99 taillight
Thanks, Matt. I'll check it out (the site) and see if they've got anything for me... I'll also drop by the dealer today and see the prices (I also need some nice wheels to replace the stock ones that...
1
1

TDI Dead spot in thrird
I have recently bought a 1999 Passat TDI (110bhp), when I let it run up through the gears 2nd accelerates smoothly all the way up to 4000 rpm, but 3rd hits a dead spot just over 3000 and another just...
7
7