Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Aluminum wheels
Hello everybody- I haven't really dealt with aluminum wheels in a lot of years, so this may be a real stupid question: Is it all right to use them in the winter, in Michigan, without the fear of the...
5
5

93 Trailblazer 4X4 won't engage
is there a fuse I should be looking for? and what is the location, also the rear lower rear hatch won't open. not my car it is a friend and helping out. thanks
1
1

Anyone need a factory radio for a 1988-1994 chevy fullsize truck?
I replaced mine with an aftermarket and have the original in excellent condition. Email if you are interested at

83 Chevy Suburban rear window stuck down (HELP)
I have a 83 Suburban that the electric window won;t go up. I want to pull out the motor and replace it but don't know how. Does anyone know how to get the window up so I can get to the motor? Al
7
7

SES codes
I have a 99 Silverado 4x4 with the 5.3l and automatic. A couple of days ago I started it in the morning and it would rev up to almost 2k then drop to about 500. I thought it was going to die out so I...
3
3

'95 GMC fuel problem
My 95 Surburban will not 's not getting fuel to the throttle body. I changed the fuel pump and filter. I've tried to retreive the trouble codes from the computer but get nothing, not even the code...
4
4

Help with turn signal flasher location
Anyone know where the turn signal flasher is located on a GMC K1500?? It's not next to the hazard flasher as shown in the manual. Is the hazard flasher also the turn flasher? Hazard lights work, but...

K1500 Fianl Fuel Pump Question....I Hope
Hey Gys, I have it all apart and am trying to put in a new one. Does anyone have any iseas and how to compress the o-ring so I can get the c-clip across the top? Thanks Doug
1
1

transmission help
i have a 1990 chevy C1500. the transmission- 700r4 lost 3rd and overdrive. i bought another 700r4 from a private individual for 300$ and it turned out to be a bum tranny as well. is there some other...
8
8

1992 silverado brake light on dashboard turned on??
The 2 lights together(1 showing an exclamation mark and the other showing brake) turned on and wont turn off?? If I turn truck off and restart and drive it takes it a few minutes before it pops back...
11
11

96 blazer transmission problem
Ok, I am a damsel in distress, need help bad. My 1996 blazer won't auto shift into 3rd gear. Going down the freeway this morning, noticed the engine started whining high and temp gage shot up,...
1
1

shifting issues with 96 blazer
I have a 96 blazer, and while driving it down the freeway (I had been on the road at least an hour) when all of a sudden it just started whining and then I noticed the temp gage shoot up. The...

96 Suburban 4WD electronic shifting problem
My 96 K1500 will not go into 4W High. The 4WD High light keeps blinking. Originally my problem was it would not shift into 4-wheel drive at all. I replaced the 25-amp fuse, front drive actuator and...
1
1

2000 Chevy Silverado Emergency Parking Brake Pad Replacement
Rather than selling out $450 to change these pads, I'm going to attempt doing it myself. I've raced street motorcycles for years and have changed numerous rotors & pads, so I assume that many of the...
4
4

Need help with 85 350
I have a 1985 chevy c 10 with a 350 engine in it. the truck idles fine but when i tromp it done it stalls out. I noticed after taking the air cleaner off the the butterfly valve in the front of the...
3
3