2000 Suburban won't start after long drive the day before

Hi,
I have a 1500 with 80k, in great condition. Over the last 6 months, I've noticed that the next morning after a long drive the day before (350-400
miles) that my truck did not want to start. It would turn over no problem, multiple times. After a 10 minute pr so wait, it would start right up. At first, I thought it was a fluke, after the third time, I made the connection to the long drives. It has happened in various temperatures, and only after long drives.
Has anyone else seen or heard of this problem?
Thanks
Steve