2000 323i won't start after brake change

I recently replaced all my brakes and rotors on my 2000 323i (E46). When I tried to start the car again it would only make a couple of knocking sounds and the headlights would flash. I turned the ignition on for over two minutes to reset the brake sensors. My brother says that I probably jacked up the rear end to high affecting the engine immoblizer. If so, what do I do now? I'm clueless.

Reply to
lefj