2003 Suburban - Electric Trailer Brake installation

I need to install an electric trailer brake controller on my 2003 suburban but I don't know what kind to buy or how to install it. My dad's Trailblazer already had a plug that you just plugged the brake
controller into, so I was wondering if mine had the same - My suburban has the trailer package but I don't know how to install the electric brake controller - any info would be greatly appreciated
Rob
Rob turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

I got the Voyager by Tekonsha. Works fine.
You need to wire it in using the enclosed instructions.