2003 Suburban LT

I'm looking to buy a 2003 Suburban LT 1500, I figure with all the rebates I should be able to get a good deal, anyways the truck I'm looking at has a MSRP of 47,200.00, any idea what I should be looking to pay for this in the NY area? Should I push for a price below invoice or what? Also any changes in the 2004 Suburban that makes it worth looking at?

Thanks Sonny

Reply to
Sonnyb72

well here in NC there moving out the 03's at a mark down. the mark down is 10,000 off sticker. BUT then they dont give ya anything for a trade.

Reply to
Charles H.