2003 Suburban LT

I'm looking to buy a 2003 Suburban LT 1500, I figure with all the rebates I should be able to get a good deal, anyways the truck I'm looking at has a MSRP of 47,200.00, any idea what I should be looking to pay for this in the
NY area? Should I push for a price below invoice or what? Also any changes in the 2004 Suburban that makes it worth looking at?
Thanks Sonny

well here in NC there moving out the 03's at a mark down. the mark down is 10,000 off sticker. BUT then they dont give ya anything for a trade.