02 suburban LT Tires

can someone help me? i need to know what is the largest tires in can fit under my 02 suburban LT. i want to go with 22's and would like to fit a

285/35-22 will this fit. maybe even 305's?

thanks for the help in advance.

Troy

Reply to
Troy Nemes

I would ask the place that would sell you those tires. They would know.

Reply to
Bill

A 285/35- 22 would be about 30 inches in diameter and a 305 about .5 inches bigger. Diameter is not the issue but rim wide and offset may be. Also remember that with 35 aspect ratio it will be very easy to damage rims in a chuck hole on the heavy SUV and ride will suffer too.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan