2004 avalanche body cladding

Anybody know the best way to take care of the body cladding? I want to keep it looking good, but not open a can of worms by starting off wrong.

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:29:00 -0700, "Wyatt A. Langley"

Take off that 1000 lbs of plastic as a first step. Then it might look good. (sorry....couldn't resist. )

better yet paint the goofy looking stuff to match the primary color of the vehicle!
Re: 2004 avalanche body cladding Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Mon, Apr 19, 2004, 9:52am From: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Curmudgeon) Take off that 1000 lbs of plastic as a first step. Then it might look good. (sorry....couldn't resist. )
Anybody know the best way to take care of the body cladding? I want to keep it looking good, but not open a can of worms by starting off wrong.
On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:53:24 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (pete carb) wrote: there's a "lost-my-lunch" in our area that has been "de-clad" and has a nice paint job.. (sort of a metallic gray-black) Looks like a tahoe version of the funny explorer pickup thing..

Mac
GM wants us to use a cleaner/conditioner called arma-dillo (spelling?) They have been plugging the hell out of it.