2007 ?

Has anyone heard when the 2007 Silverado pickups will come out? I was looking at the 2006s on the lot and the salesman said there were good rebates on the 2006s because the 2007s were coming out. Like the dumb
ass I am, I didn't ask when. Any one see any pictures of them?
Karl
Skylark wrote:

My sister works at the Pontiac, MI. Truck plant. The first production trial went down the line 2 weeks ago. Most employees said it looked like an F150 in the rear and a Toyota up front - mixed reviews from those who saw it. She also said there were a tremendous amount of foul ups in that first run.

This link has some pics of both the GMC and Chevy
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/07/23/2007-chevy-silverado-and-gmc-sierra-details-emerge /
It looks like a bloated Colorado. They should have made it look like the new Tahoe and it would have been perfect.
The sneak peeks I've seen so far are very ugly.
Lannie
wrote:

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/07/23/2007-chevy-silverado-and-gmc-sierra-details-emerge/

That seems to be the pattern, they get to looking less truck like with each new model. They need to fire the styling team. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com
SOME '07 TRUCKS ARE NOW CALLED THE CLASSICS. I SAW A PICTURE OF A NEW 07 NOT THE CLASSIC AND THE FRONT OF THE TRUCK IS LIKE THE NEW TAHOES. IT IS NICE.
wrote:

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/07/23/2007-chevy-silverado-and-gmc-sierra-details-emerge/
where did you see it?? I want to see it with the new Tahoe front end!!
Lannie

This the video of the new GMC http://www.gmc.com/2007sierra/2007sierraexperience.jsp
I don't care for the grill on the GMC trucks. The new Denali's are horrible looking. My dad has a 2005 and I like it but it's a little boring.
I would LOVE to see the Silverado with the Tahoe grill and lights.
Lannie