Prius 2007: When?

Does anyone know when the new 2007 will be out. Will navigation system be the same: has anyone used theirs, and what do they think.

Reply to
windwatcher

FWIW I'm saving and salavating over the supposed specs for the calendar 2008 (2009 model) version. Nirvana (diesel?) with lithium ion may be at hand

Reply to
Jim Higgins

Yes, I am already thinking ahead to that. I may just buy that extended warranty in the meantime and keep my 2005 until the

2008 comes out. (I have previous driven cars until they are ca 10 years old, except for my current gas-guzzler. Now, because of my experiences with that, I am leery of going past the expiration of the warranty.)
Reply to
Jean B.

The nav system? I use it in semi-specific ways and like it. What I do (and I am only slowly using it more) is study maps (online and on paper), get the details, and then let the nav system clue me in before I have to turn. Also, turning it on when there are detours or it occurs to me that there must be a better way to get somewhere. Just for that even, I am finding it useful. I do wish one didn't have to poke that darned screen for so many functions though, since that seems rather hazardous. Indeed, I make my daughter do that....

Reply to
Jean B.