Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

99 Sierra Fue Gauge
My Fuel gauge has been acting up lately, jumping around(from 1/4 tank to 3/4 tank) while driving down the road. It's tough to know how much fuel I really have. Does anyone know where the sending unit...
6
6

Krage Motorsports has very poor customer service !
I called in an order for jeep parts from Krage motorsports, explained what I needed to someone who seemed knowledgable, gave my credit card info, and waited for my parts. I received a shipment of...
1
1

Interchanging ABS sensors OK
Just picked up a 97 S Blazer for a good price. Reason: It has a few issues with the ABS system and the owner decided not to do any more with it. From what I can see it has had new front brakes...

NEEDING HELP WITH 1989 CHEVY SILVERADO
IVE GOT A 89 CHEVY SILVERADO ITS GOT THE 5.7 TBI THE TRUCK ONLY HAS 110.000 MILES ON IT. THE TRUCK STARTED RUNNING BAD WHEN IT WAS COLD IT HAD LIKE A MISS IN IT AND HAD NO PICK UP AND YOU COULD HEAR...
15
15

2003 Avalanche purchase - thing's to lookout for
Hi, I'm looking at buying a 2003 Avalanche with about 155,000Km's (mostly highway). I was wondering what are some of the thing's I should be on the lookout for on these particular models? BG
5
5

1987 Chevy S-10 V6 4x4 will not go into 4 wheel drive
I have a 1987 Chevy S-10 V6 4x4 that will not go into 4 wheel drive. It sounds as if the transfer case is trying to engage or does engae but front wheels do not turn when shifted into 4 wheel drive....
20
20

Free Discount Cards Provided By American Consultants Rx
Here is a company called American Consultants Rx that I came across that is offering free discount prescription cards designed to save up to 60% off of generic drugs to non...

truck has no power especialy in reverse i have changed the tps map timeing is good put in new fuel pump and filter tune up has good compression had the heads rebuilt looking for any ideas -- Message...

Generator problem...
I have a 85 Blazer full size and I am getting some weird Alternator problems. It charges then stops then charges. This is a new alternator the one before this wouldn't charge more than 12v and the one...
16
16

4t65e
what changes were made to this tranny from 00 to 01. I have a manual that covers up to 00. Looking at swaping in a 00 into a 04 model year but havent been able to find specific info on the 04.
29
29

Use Dex-Cool in 1995 Jimmy?
Hi folks, My newly acquired 1995 Jimmy specs ethylene glycol coolant; however, since the first flush, Dex-Cool has been used. A read of and its associatedreferences infers that Dex-Cool should not be...

Replacing serpentine belt 2002 S10
Can not get new belt on. Have double checked that I have right belt. No problem getting the old belt off and back on, so I know the routing is right althougg it's none too much slack either for an old...
3
3

'97 GMC 350 Engine Performance
My GMC suddenly started cutting out under load. I've noticed it occasionally missing in 3rd gear and OD so far and tried to get it to do it in 2nd yesterday afternoon but never could. Doesn't idle...
8
8

2002 Silverado No low beam follow up No ground to lowbeams
Hello again So heres the deal (NO Ground to low beams) I went out with my multimeter in hand today and found that the headlights have no ground on the lowbeams now my most logical thought was to just...
5
5

Coolant leak 1998 4X4 Tahoe
Hello all, 1998 Tahoe 4X4 5.7 Liter Automatic. Coolant leak which appears to be at the back of the engine on Passenger side.( slow drip at bell housing and transmission pan has lots of dropplets all...
9
9