85 k5 blazer severe vibration in motion

is it the transmission,trasnfer case,or rearend?help!!

1) take out rear drive shaft 2) put in 4WD 3)drive vehicle
if it's gone, it's the rear driveshaft

thankee for responding.it was the u joints,and my sisters ex getting my bell housing bolts.monday my u joint to the rearend EXPLODED!!!! it broke the bolts off in the yoke and everything.anyhoo,thanks for the info.