92 Silverado 5.7 TBI won't start..............

     Got a problem,
Got a 92 Silverado that was in a front end collision. Since the collision happened it wont start. I have spark and if I pour some gas down the TBI it starts right up. My problem
seems to be the injectors aren't spraying any fuel. If I pull the plugs of the injectors I have power on 1 of the leads of each injector as it lights up a test light. When I crank the motor the test light seems to dim and flicker so I think I'm getting a pulse. Here's something I think is strange though. If I have someone turn on the key while I listen at the gas fill, the fuel pump comes on but it runs quite a while before it stops, about 30 seconds. On my other two trucks with TBI, the pump runs about 5 seconds and shuts off. I have no gas leaking out anywhere and there's no gas smell while the pump is running so I's not leaking out anywhere. I don't know if it's taking this long to pressurize the fuel system or if the pump has a time out if the system doesn't pressurize in case of a leak. Can anyone help me out here ???? I'm stumped....................
Kill filters - The Enema Of The Usenet !!!!!
Get a pressure tester on i,t the collision impact may have jarred something in the tank/or pick up.

-
Had a similar problem on my 89 after dropping the tank, apparently I jarred it a lil too hard dropping it, what happened is there is a lil rubber hose connecting the pump to the pickup unit(metal lines). When I dropped it I knocked one of the clamps on that hose off, so the fuel pump was pumping, just spraying gas inside the tank.... Had to drop it again(lot of fun). BEFORE you go dropping the tank, unhook the line somewhere(fuel filter would be my choice) have someone turn the key on and see if any gas comes out...... Shep wrote: