96 chevy c1500 no brakes

alright i had my ebrake on, and my truck sat for like a week, after i got into it and started it up i took the ebrake off, but it would not move, it was stuck! i put it in reverse and gave it gas then i heard a great big
snap, ever since then my brakes have been getten weaker and weaker, now i have nun, but my ebrake still works, where do i look how do i fix it? anybody gotta clue? help me out if you can!
Pull the rear drums off and look at the e brake linkage ,then make sure the cables to each wheel move freely

-
Im no expert on brakes but it sounds like you need to adjust the back brakes....put it up on blocks, pull the back tires off, at the bottom of the drum there is a hole where the adjusting screw is (it might have a plug over it, just pop it out), turn the ajuster until the brakes begin to drag, then back it off a bit until they don't. Hope this helps.
Does the truck acually have no brakes or are they just bad? Does it have 4 wheel ABS or front abs?
It sounds like the back drums need adjustment, which is easy to do.
On the bottom of the drum there is hole where the adjuster screw is, it might have a plug over it so just pop it out, turn the adjuster until the brakes drag then back it off a bit until they dont. This should give you back brakes back, unless something is broken inside the drum, might be worth pulling the drum off and having a look.