96 C1500 radiator

I have a 96 C1500 with a 305 motor. The radiator started leaking this weekend. I want to go with an after market 3 row radiator, but the 96 requires the radiator requires an connections for an engine oil cooler. is there an after market oil cooler I can use if the after market 3 row radiator doesn't have the concections for the oil cooler

Reply to
smoove

I have a 96 C1500 with a 305 motor.

The radiator started leaking this weekend.

I want to go with an after market 3 row radiator, but the 96 requires the radiator requires an connections for an engine oil cooler.

(a QUESTION) Is there an after market oil cooler I can use if the after market 3 row radiator doesn't have the concections for the oil cooler

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Reply to
smoove