98 blazer blower motor resistor

I just took it out, and then realized after directly putting power to it that the motor still worked, but before this it did not. How do i check the resistor?

use the ohm meter part of your multimeter and check for contnuity and amount of resistance measured should be in the low ohms range?? old john
Hello, blazerbrat1967! You wrote on Mon, 21 Apr 2008 06:22:29 GMT:
b> I just took it out, and then realized after directly putting power to b> it that the motor still worked, but before this it did not. b> How do i check the resistor?
With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net