Blower Motor Resistor access?

The blower switch on one of my Legacies has ceased to operate in Positions

1, 2 and 3. Everything works in Position 4. I assume the problem is the blower motor resistor? Can anybody give me a 'blow by blow' account of how to get at it and replace it please? Gil
Reply to
Gil Cleeton

Speculation here, but if it's the typical "resistance wire ladder" affair, they're normally mounted in the vent ducting (they do get hot!), close to the fan motor. I'd start by pulling the glove box, and getting into the ducts right near the motor...look for the wiring and plug.

Reply to
CompUser