98 chevy silverado c1500 wont start

my truck seemed like it would be a little slow starting up, like a really low idle for a few seconds. i went out of town for two days with my truck running fine, get back two days later and drive my truck
two minutes and it dies and wont restart. it is getting plenty of fuel. it tries to start.
check out the ignition control module located in the distributor, my 89 acted the same way. local napa had equipment to check mine, it was bad.