98 Pontiac Grand am 2.4L Engine swap

2.4l spun a journal, I got another engine out of a 2000 cavalier. Everything looks good except the knock sensor. The one in the 200 engine is different including the thread into the block. Will I be able to use
the 2000 crank sensor or can I drill and tap the block in order to us the sensor out of the 98 engine?
Please reply job is on hold untill I figure this out
Thanks FD
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.htm