A FACT 04 Chevy Duramax !!!

I own a 2004 crew-cab LLY-LWB-LT Duramax/Allison It will do 97 MPH That's it I was bored tonight ! Have a Great One ! Bob :)

Owners manual: Keep speed below 55 mph for the first 500 miles. In addition keep speed below 50 mph for the first 500 miles of towing.

It's a rule of thumb to go easy on her for the first 3,000 miles.
Doc

I did ! lol I have 12,000 miles on it in 2 months ! Just makin money ! I get my 05 in November....... Have a Great One ! Bob :)
Just think what you could have done if you'd unhooked the trailer! ;<) Ya gotta love the Dmax
Paul