Any truck finishes that are especially rust resistant?

If I buy a new truck, I am planning on keeping it outside (garage space too important to waste on a vehicle).
So, rust protection is very important to me. Is there some truck
finish that is especially rust resistant? I will definitely use Line-X or some such on the bed itself.