Rust Primer

All,

Can anyone assist me with a firm that supplies 'Bonda Rust Primer + Zinc' ?

I have used this primer and found it to be very good indeed, but cant find anyone who sells it !

Many Thanks

Chris Bedo Kent UK

snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk

Reply to
Chris Bedo

Yes, great stuff, but they hide it well. I had to fax the makers (Bondaglass-Voss Ltd, 0208 659 5297) to find someone who stocked it round here and they came up with a place in Rugby. There should be someone a bit closer to you though.

Come to think of it, that was a couple of years back, they might just have a web-site now. Google is your friend.

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

I think my local high street motor factors type place has it, they've certainly got some Bonda products. They do a lot of trade with the local independant garages though, so carry quite a few things the average punter might not buy.

Might not be a lot of use to you, as they're in Dorchester, but at least it shows the stuff should still be available :)

Reply to
Stuffed

Thankyou both for your replies, sadly it appears they dont have a website. I will try and contact them to find a stockest.

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

Reply to
Chris Bedo

All,

It can be obtained directly it appears from Bondaglass as follows :

250 ml 3.56 + carriage 7.00 + VAT 500 ml 6.00 + Carriage 7.00 + VAT 1.0 ltr 11.02 + Carriage 7.00 + VAT

May be of use for someone in the future !

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

Reply to
Chris Bedo

my local car shop has it, they are just over the bridge from kent in ockendon 01708 854914

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful