Avalanche horn question

My loaded '04 Z-71 has a single anemic sounding horn....I rarely use it but it's really a pitiful sound for this kind of truck. How many horns does an
Avalanche have? Just one? It's mounted pretty darn low for a vehicle that gets a lot of off road use.
Augustus wrote:

It came from the factory with 2. One high tone and one low.
--
Steve W.

Thanks....any idea where the second one is supposed to be? The only one I see is down low by the passenger side rad support.