bad gas mileage

i have a 02 blazer extreme and i get like 250 miles per tank. is this normal? if not what could be the problem?

Could be a lot of things but for starters, is is lifted and /or with big tires and/ or dual exhaust?. Also are you using 87 octane as well on hot days? ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com

I had a regular '02 Blazer and only averaged about 280 - 315 m/tank @ 65 - 70 mph all on highway (no start-stop)
Chevguy wrote:

Sorry. I can't remember exactly. I only had the vehicle for not even a year and have been without it for 3. I seem to recall that it was maybe between something like 22- 24. Only slightly better than my 5.7 Yukon I now have.