Blower Motor 2003 sierra

The heater blower only runs on high. I bought a new Blower Resistor but I cant find the old one. Where the heck is it? I heard it was behind the glove
box but I dont see it there.Any hints ?
Pull down the r/h knee bolster under the glove box, should be mounted on the blower case.

-
Thanks Shep. I found it. Lucky me I have 3 elbows on each arm and my wrists are like rubber so it was no problem to install. A few swear words and it was done in less than an hour.