Broken rear axle

Hi guys !
I have to change my left rear axle because I've broken it this morning. I've found two parts on the Tellico web site. one with an IFS, the other one w/o.
Is there someone to explain to me the difference as I don't know which one to order ! I have a 92' K1500 Suburban 8.5" axle. Thanks in advance for your help ! Best regards Phil
Independent Front Suspension ?
Whaou ! So simple ! I as searching for a complex system on the rear axle.... Thanks for your help !